SobiPro not displaying updates in section description and categories titles and introtext
When I make changes to Section description and Category titles and Intro Text, for some reason, sometimes these are not displayed(in some categories it displays changes, for others,it does not)
I tried cleaning section cache, disabling XMl Cache, disabling data accelerator. I even updated the last version of SobiPro. And of course, I have tried many times a full refresh in my browser.
It seems it is a bug.
I checked in the database and the changes I made are there(the data). So it seems to be a cache problem or an state issue for the updated objects
When I check the "var/xml" folder I can see that the text on section, and for some categories, it is what it is showing me on the browser. But even if a disable xml cache(and then the var/xml folder goes empty) the problem persists.