How do I connect to a brother wireless printer?
You can do it simply. How do I connect to a brother wireless printer? For issue, you should follow below instructions-
- Connect the power cable to your device and after that connect it to an electrical supply socket.
- Turn on your brother printer.
- Click on “Menu” button on the printing machine’s control panel.
- Click on “UP or down” arrow key to choose the network and press on “ Ok” button.
- Click on “Up or down “arrow key to pick up WLAN and press on “OK” option.
- Click on up or down arrow key to pick up the set up wizard and press on “ok” button
- If WLAN is enabled, you need to choose “yes” button to enable the wireless network.
- It will begin the wireless set up wizard
- This printing machine will find out for your network and show up a list of available network names.
The printing machine tries to connect to the wireless network that you have chosen.