3rd message isn't sent when 1st and/or 2nd were sent before
Perhaps this is some issue with my testing routine, but in this moment 3rd expiration message (final) isn't triggered when 1st and 2nd messages was sent.
How I test it:
Expiration time is set to 14 days for 1st message, 7 days for 2nd message and 3 days after for final message.
I created two entries, and enable both.
I set expiration date for 1s entry to 13 days from today - 1st message was sent
I set expiration date for 1st entry to 6 days from today - 2nd message was sent
I set expiration date for 1st entry to 3 days before - nothing was sent
Then i set expiration of 2nd entry to 3 days before - final message was sent
I repeat this test 3 times with same results
I'm not sure if this happened in previous version